Pages

Jan 17, 2017

Greetings!

     Greetings, everyone! This is the first blog I've ever had, therefore I'm going to make it awesome!
Now... I am going to explain who I am, then I'm going to explain what you can expect from my blog.

     First of all, my name is Daniel (for privacy reasons, I will not state my last name); I am a teen-age male, who lives in the beautiful country of America, somewhere in the South (specifically in Georgia); I am the oldest of five children (I have one sister and three brothers, in that order); my father's a pastor and my mother's a stay-at-home-mom, teacher, cook, programmer, comedian (comedian, simply because she makes me laugh... A lot); I enjoy playing video games, listening to music, watching movies/TV/YouTube, hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, exploring (basically everything that someone would do outside), reading (despite what what some think, I actually do enjoy reading), building things, taking things apart, eating (especially eating), sleeping, lying on the lush carpet in our basement... Now that I think about it... I actually enjoy every aspect of my life. What else... Oh! I'm a brony... I enjoy watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I'm a responsible, hardworking, funny, smart, strong, Christian, chocoholic, pyromaniac, book writer. To proofread what I write, I read it aloud to myself to see if I can hear any mistakes. #TotallyOutOfBreath

     That just about does it for my personal description. Now, what you've all been waiting for, I will give details for what you can expect from this blog!
The following are things you can expect in future posts:
Stories from my Past ( I have lived in 12 states and Germany, trust me, I have a lot)
Video Game Stuff
Movie/TV/YouTube Stuff
Book Stuff
Outdoors Stuff
And (a whole lot of) Other Stuff
It will BLOW YOUR MIND!!
As a bonus, because of my Christian values there will be only family friendly content.
That is the end of this greeting. Please subscribe, share, and stay tuned for more.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! You are a Brony! I'm also raising a little Brony and we watch MLP: FIM together. =D I look forward to reading your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Daniel, looking for more

    ReplyDelete