Pages

Jun 20, 2017

Recent Activities

Hello, everybody, and welcome back! Man... It's been three months (just about)... Three whole months since I last submitted a blog post. But, I have a believable alibi... I really do. With that, I shall explain the topic of today's discussion: "Where has Daniel been?"

Now, I'm going to tell you a complete bogus story that I hope you will believe: About a three months ago, I received a telegram from some game show host saying, "If you win a wrestling match with a polar bear, live on Super Nature Smack-down, we'll give you $200,000". Naturally, I accepted. Nine days into the trip, however, while we were making our way to the outermost parts of the North Pole, every single snow-machine in our convoy broke. And none of us were mechanics, so we sat there for about a week and a half, slowly running out of food. Then, freezing temperatures, starvation, sickness, and polar bears picked off people one by one. Soon, I was the only survivor. And I thought to myself, "I'm not gonna die here!" So I loaded whatever food and water we had left into a back pack, and left the 'camp' we had made. After five days I had walked 300 miles, ran out of rations, and was losing the battle of survival. I remember that the sun was just setting as I rounded a hill, my pace slowed to a wander, and in the distance I could see an Eskimo village, then the world went black. Long story short, I woke up in the Eskimo village and spent the rest of the time regaining my strength, learning The Ways of The Eskimo, and trying to contact civilization. Finally, I have returned here.

That is what I honestly wish had happened... But, this is what actually happened: I spent the past three months or so working on finishing this school year, trying to get a job, getting my driver's licence, going on a three day vacation to St. Simon's Island, and trying to beat Dark Souls 3 NG+++ (I did. and Now I'm on NG+4!). And I simply forgot I had a blog... Sorry. But, I want you to know... I am going to try and write on my blog more often. Starting immediately!

First of all... Apparently, St. Simon's Island has some really big fish. We were walking along a board-walk and there was a man fishing. Well, it just so happened that right as we passed him, he pulled up a big fish. I don't know what kind of fish it was... But, it was big.

Second... This is my first time actually applying to get a job... I had no idea it took so long for it to process. I got an interview, and it ended with the Manager of Hiring shaking my hand and saying, "I would love to have YOU on the team!" But, they have yet to get back to me on my application or tell me that I've got the job... Still waiting.

Third... I had no idea that to get your driver's licence you have to complete a 30 hour class on top of everything else. So I was working on that.

Fourth... My school is going great! I am enrolled in an online public school called, K12. I spent the last month working on review for the End Of Course tests (or EOCs for short).

Last of all... Man!!! I know that the Dark Souls games get harder as you progress... But, I'm SO overpowered, there is very little challenge anymore... Challenge only comes when I get ambushed by dozens of enemies at one time. (For those of you who are curious, I am using the Catarina Set, a Refined Zweihander+10, and an un-upgraded Pierce Shield.)

So... That is what I've been up to. Thank you for reading. Good bye!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you posting again. As your sister, I live with you and therefor naturally knew what you've been up to, but it was still cool to read about!

    ReplyDelete